Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#26 Old 20th Jul 2017 at 8:47 PM
Last call and reminder! We have just a few days left til the end of the theme We are recording all uploads for the achievement sticker and also pm'ing creators who would have fit in the theme but didn't put it in the hashtag so if you get a pm or want to go back and add it, having forgotten, just please let us know so we can add you to our list
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 12:29 AM Last edited by Goldenbtrfly : 21st Jul 2017 at 8:50 PM.
What is the last day we can upload/last day of the theme? I'm working on a few things, but they aren't done just yet. @gdayars
Mad Poster
#28 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 4:18 PM
My build is coming!!! Hold the elevator please!!!

The Vista side of my PC died (completely dead - ain't no resuscitating that baby again) *sigh* So, I had to rebuild from scratch on my DD's machine using S2UC - which I've never used before... Not completely sure about how I feel about it yet - I miss SimPE too much! BUT, since no CC was installed - it is a CC-free lot. 'Yay!' for that?

She just stepped away from her machine now - so I'm gonna sneek back on there to get pictures taken... She probably won't give me much time to use photoshop on them (another program I can't replace on Linux) - so my upload presentation will probably not be up to my usual standards (we'll see) Hopefully, I'll get my upload up within the next day or so...

I gotta get my sticker! O.O

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Test Subject
#29 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 4:51 PM
Oh great idea! Try to upload some CC
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 27th Jul 2017 at 4:49 AM
@gdayars Is the deadline for the Performing Arts theme July 31? Thanks!

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo
Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
Original Poster
#31 Old 27th Jul 2017 at 6:38 AM
yes it is! July 31 this one ends, and August 1 we will be announcing the new one and the first week in August will be seeing the stickers going out for everyone who participated
Instructor
#32 Old 31st Jul 2017 at 10:18 PM
Had no idea this type of thing was going on on MTS! Where have I been??? Loving the theme so far. Good luck everyone!

MKATSONP is a Sims 3 Medieval Comedy Drama on Youtube and Tumblr
Page 2 of 2