Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jul 2019 at 3:21 PM
Default Simulating Menopause/Infertility for ALL femaie Sims
Hi, I'm playing with a custom lifespan (2d=1syr) and I want to simulate menopause for ALL female Sims in my save. I already found a setting in MCC Command center to disable the chance of pregnancy after the Sim is at a certain age, but for some reason the maximum amount of days is set 10, but I'd like to set to 20. Is there a way to change that? The other thought I had was that I could set the Sim to be infertile in CAS, but that would be too tedious to do each timemanually. Can anyone help?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Jul 2019 at 10:55 PM
The only thing I can think of that kind of similar to what your looking for a infertility mod is LittleMsSams Miscarriage and Abortion mod, it has an add-on that can make a sim infertile after miscarriage. I have not seen a mod that gives the ability to turn Infertility on and off in CAS. For the MCC Command center pregnancy after a certain age issue I'd suggest reaching out to Deaderpool, it doesn't hurt to ask if he can make adjustments to it. He has a server on Discord.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jul 2019 at 12:16 PM
Thanks, I'm glad that someone finally tried to help me. I already have the Miscarriage and Abortion mod installed and I know about the optional possibility of becoming infertile after a miscarriage. The thing I was looking for was a global mod where you could possibly make adjustments, so that after the Sims are a specific number of days away of becoming an elder. I'll definetly join the discord server and I'll see how it goes. Either way, it wouldn't be too much of a problem to not have a mod like that.