Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#26 Old 1st Jun 2018 at 4:20 AM
Did you look through the Secret Santa's and old themes at GOS? That is where I was thinking of rather than the general download section-but I could also be totally wrong without a picture to go on. Any idea on how old the download was?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 1st Jun 2018 at 4:44 AM
Did the smiley face look like this? https://www.thesimsresource.com/dow...r-pjs/id/82491/ I know the color is wrong.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 6:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
English isn't my native language, so I kind of lean on the words used by the community (or whatever Google comes up with), and a lot of those phrases are likely the American versions.

If you can't find the outfit you're looking for (I've searched around with various phrases and can't find anything similar, so it's possible the original creator didn't put any searchable keywords into their post), it shouldn't be too hard to make a similar recolor. The picture I added above is large enough to copy the design from, so you'd only need a good base outfit/recolor.

I keep thinking it might be from TSR, but I honestly don't know.
(TSR, female toddler - doesn't seem to be a category for male toddlers)

i have no idea how to recolour anything its why i just normally download from here thank you for all your help
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 6:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Odinsdragondaughter
Did the smiley face look like this? https://www.thesimsresource.com/dow...r-pjs/id/82491/ I know the color is wrong.

Yes! but without the tongue poking out
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 6:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Did you look through the Secret Santa's and old themes at GOS? That is where I was thinking of rather than the general download section-but I could also be totally wrong without a picture to go on. Any idea on how old the download was?

i look through all the website and i have no idea
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 2nd Jun 2018 at 6:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Odinsdragondaughter
I'm looking for toddler clothes too so I'll keep an eye out for the one you're looking for too. The closest I've found to your description is this pumpkin costume for boys: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=96027

Update: I'm not having any luck at TSR. There's 87 pages just for toddler boys, and I've already been through 50 pages since yesterday. O_o I don't think the yellow Spongebob one is the right one. I'm not giving up though.

thank you so much, ive been looking on here and also the sims resources and nothing so far
Page 2 of 2