Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 12:41 PM
Hello from the past!
Hi Everyone! I'm pretty sure to have done a proper presentation some long years ago; Here is a new one!
I'm playing since 2004 with the SIMS 2. I've been very unlucky with bad computers behavior, and now 14 years later I'm back!
I've tried to play Sims 3 at my friends, but it was not as complete as the 2, and I was not okay with so many details. I give up quickly.
I'm back here with a really good computer and now I'm experiencing all the struggle Windows 10 can put with the game I've been burning all my ol neighborhoods and downloads, and I'm really happy to come back!
And... I'm a costumer, and I'm french. It could explain some very bad english sometimes :p
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 3:09 PM
Your English is good, don't worry!

It's good to have you here, Shaniah.

I post once in a blue moon and then hibernate and draw- sorry about that!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#3 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 9:35 PM
Hey! Welcome back! Hope you have fun playing the game in its full potental! Have a great time!

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 3:35 PM
I would but I can't play properly. Pink objects and crash all the time. You know what I mean. Actually trying to find a way to install a win 7, but it doesn't work at all as it doesn't recognise my keybord nor my mouse... Gosh it was exhausting, but I'll succeed!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 8:31 PM
Hi @Shaniah29 Welcome to the site!

Have a look at the help forum:
https://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=31

I know there have been a lot of people having the pink objects problem recently, maybe you'll find some suggestions to help you.
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 10:01 PM
Welcome back! Nice to meet you