Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 7:15 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default TS2 UC Won't Go In Free Camera Mode
[this has been asked on the ea support site as well]

this is so weird! i press tab and nothing happens! as if the controls were changed! i cannot go into camera mode! I have the gunmod camera mod and the paremeters from here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkB...eature=youtu.be

idk what to do...

The Sims 1: The gameplay was good, many things to do if you have all expansion packs. 5/10
The Sims 2: Great for machinima, not gameplays 9/10
The Sims 3: Great Gameplay 7/10
The Sims 4: Improving but so far 8/10
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 7:43 PM
Do you have any other programs running in the background that use tab as a shortcut? Sometimes they can prevent the game from registering the keypress.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 8:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
Do you have any other programs running in the background that use tab as a shortcut? Sometimes they can prevent the game from registering the keypress.

no i don't...

The Sims 1: The gameplay was good, many things to do if you have all expansion packs. 5/10
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Jun 2017 at 12:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Anjalah
no i don't...

okay so i fixed it. the parameters were just outdated.