Please Redownload! Ava's Nails - 42 Recolors of Shadylady482's Long Nail Mesh _Now with Thumbnails!
These are Matte Mid-length nails with no reflection. My goal when making these was to make shades that would match many outfits. I painted them myself so theyre semi-realistic...maybe. I seperated the 42 colors into four sets for easier downloading. You can always delete the ones that you don't like. You will need Shadylady's Long Nail Mesh for these to work in your game.
The Sets Include:
The Berry Collection - Purples and reds for matching sexy attire.
The Candy Collection - Light shades that go well with pastels.
The Club Collection - Bright Shades that are great for parties.
The Dark & Lovely Collection - Darker shades perfect for Formal Dress.
These nails work for females and males of ages child and up. They can be found in the Facial Hair, Makeup, & Glasses > Glasses section of Bodyshop.
Please don't reupload these files anywhere and please don't reuse my textures or alphas. No recolors based on these files please. I plan on making some more colors. ^^
Feedback is appreciated. Enjoy!^^
Makeup by Helaene
Skins by SimCribbling
Models made using face defaults by Selzi
Eyes by Enayla
Shadylady482 - for this awesome mesh
Crystalmaryon - for starting me on this project and her critiques
DarivinL - for naming help
Quaxi - for and his awesome programming skillz used in making it
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Berry_Thumbnailed by Lavsm.zip||259.1 KB||3,954||25th Nov 2010|
|Candy_Thumbnailed by Lavsm.zip||297.3 KB||3,554||25th Nov 2010|
|Club_Thumbnailed by Lavsm.zip||263.0 KB||3,272||25th Nov 2010|
|DarkNLovely_Thumbnailed by Lavsm.zip||287.4 KB||4,479||25th Nov 2010|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|New Nail Polish Mesh for LONG Nails + 12 Recolors by shadylady482|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by -Ava-.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
13 Comments / replies (Who?)