Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'No Stretch' Children can Series

by kapaer Posted 6th Jul 2016 at 12:01 AM

208 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 154 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 9 of 9
Lab Assistant
#201 Old 16th Apr 2023 at 5:21 AM
You're welcome!! I enjoy playing with the mod every now and again. Keep seeing players ask if it works and I hadn't tried it for a little while so I thought I'd give it a shot and it does.

Quote: Originally posted by ZamboZombii
omg thank you so much!!!! I've been wondering if this still works!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#202 Old 2nd May 2023 at 11:28 AM
this is truly amazing children couldnt do anything in a unmodded game but with this it makes them do more opportunities and more fun to play with
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#203 Old 21st May 2023 at 12:31 AM
I have wanted this for so long!!! Thank you so much!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#204 Old 25th May 2023 at 1:42 AM
One thing that bug me all the time is why childrens can't do laundry and gardening. Gardening is one of my favorite hobby since I was a kid and children can do it (if it's not a tall tree or some more dangerous plants, I've learn some back then). I even success to grow some duranta plants via cutting and planting when I was a child. It's really fun activity if you ask me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#205 Old 8th Jul 2023 at 6:09 PM
Thank you so much for this wonderful mod :D
Question: Can I merge the files together?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#206 Old 16th Jul 2023 at 9:40 PM
Can someone help me to know if this mod can cause troubles with nraas master controller, thank u so much
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#207 Old 24th Aug 2023 at 5:57 AM
Only issue I've ran into is that all phone interactions are gone and the phone is reverted to the blackberry pre university pack when the 'kids can call services' file is in my mod folder.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#208 Old 7th Dec 2023 at 1:59 AM
Amazing mod! My favourite is children being able to do laundry. Something that should have been in the base game from the start.
Lab Assistant
#209 Old 4th Feb 2024 at 5:54 PM Last edited by OhRudi : 4th Feb 2024 at 6:12 PM.
The "kap_children_can_read_skillbook_music.7z" conflicts with other book mods I'd like to have installed as well. So I merged them

I merged it with Classic Fairy Tale Books, Classic Fairy Tale Books and Missing Skill Books & Other Fixes
Page 9 of 9